methoxetamine also known as MXE, is a substance with similar chemical properties to ketamine and phencyclidine (PCP), two illicit drugs known for their hallucinogenic and dissociative properties 1. MXE is an odorless, white powder that may be taken orally, inhaled through the nose, or injected.
MXE users may experience pleasurable feelings of euphoria and enlightenment for up to 24 hours after using the drug 2. However, taking too much or having a bad reaction to MXE may lead to psychiatric, cognitive, neurological, and/or cardiovascular problems.
MXE can also cause a range of negative side effects, including sensory distortions, paranoia, and problems with speech and communication.
Despite legal restrictions placed on the recreational use of similar drugs, PCP and ketamine, there are currently no federal restrictions on the sale of MXE in the United States .
The potential harms of the drug haven’t gone unnoticed, however, with some states having recently passed laws banning the sale of MXE.
As is the case with other synthetic drugs like Spice and bath salts, manufacturers of MXE often label the drugs “not for human consumption” in order to skirt legal restrictions.
For anesthesia purpose, usage of sedative is a must and Methoxetamine has found an important place among the sedatives.
It is not only used in human medicine, but veterinary medicine as well. According to doctors, Methoxetamine falls under the designer drug category.
Please note that there are several designer drugs which are created by the reputed research chemical manufacturers.
If you are a recreational drug user, you must have heard the name of Methoxetamine as the same is finding increased popularity among the users.
If you are planning to use it as a sedative, there are numerous ways of doing so.
Please note that many suggest usage of Methoxetamine as an antidepressant.
If a person is stressed out, this product can act wonderfully well to calm that person down. It also helps to uplift the mood of the person.
There are other claims done by users who use it for recreational purposes as well, such as: helping a person to get rid of the negative mindset and enhancing the ability of a person to socialize with others.
Over dosage of anything is not good for health.
The case is not different for this product either.
WESCO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a business that has been trading in legal, novel organic compounds since late 2007 and for 2 years prior traded offline.
Operating under the trading name WESCO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Ukraine.
We now base our operation in Western EUROPE,CHINA,INDIA AND SPAIN,UK and supply a worldwide market.
We supply our research chemicals,chemicals and pharmaceutical products and in amounts ranging from a few milligrams up to as high as wholesale.
We primarily supply; chemistry enthusiasts, chemistry students, freelance research scientists and an array of EUROPE,CHINA,INDIA SPAIN AND UK based educational institutions.
All our products are strictly for laboratory use only and are not approved for human consumption.
Our main focus is on providing a wholesale service in which we distribute and supply research chemicals,chemicals,pharmaceutical products cannabinoid herbal incense blends using the finest quality leaves and high purity chemicals and pharmaceutical products.
We are able to supply up to 50kg a week.
We also can supply a range of other chemicals on a wholesale basis and also branded chemical mixes.
Feel free to contact us to for our wholesale products and prices list.
1) Incorrect orders. The correct research chemical ordered is always shipped to the customer (We have a highly efficient order processing system in place and to date have not got a single order incorrect)
2) Weight. Every order weighs at least the weight that has been ordered and often slightly more.
We don’t mind going slightly over but we NEVER weigh an order under.
3) Dispatch and delivery. All orders which are placed before 3pm are dispatched that day (and if you miss this deadline but really need an order delivered by the next day then give us a ring and we’ll do our best to get in the post to you that day anyway. If we can, we will!).
4) Order Tracking. All orders that require a tracking number have the tracking numbers sent to the customer via e-mail the evening of the day the order is placed (at the latest!).
5) Packing. All packaging is 100% discreet giving no indication whatsoever as to its contents. Each chemical is weighed into a bag which is sealed. This bag is then placed into another bag which is vacuum sealed.
This means that all the air is sucked from the bag and then the bag is heat sealed. This prevents any particles from escaping from the bag during the time that the order is in the postal system. This bag is then placed an a yellow bubble wrap ‘mail lite’ postal envelope which is sealed and the recipients address is then added on a printed label.
If you have any further questions about how we package and label orders, please feel free to contact us.
6) Labelling. All chemicals except for some branded chemicals and few other once, are correctly and clearly labelled with name, risk and safety precautions, and when applicable, chemical structure.
If you wish to know exactly what it is you are experimenting on then we suggest you stick with the products in our store that openly state what chemicals they contain.
7) Customer response. We can be contacted via our live chat feature which can be found on the bottom left hand side of each page of the website. And there is also email (find all these details on the Contact Us page).
If we don’t respond right away, or you don’t get through to us first time, please leave a message,drop youre email and we usually respond within 15-60 mins.
Sometimes we can be extremely busy but we do value all of our customers and guarantee a response within 24 hours.
If a message is considered not to be urgent then it will be placed lower down in the queue so that we may tend to more urgent requests first.